After the most important day in your life, you can plunge into the honeymoon. Honeymoon spent in a romantic location is the perfect start to family life. Say, as you begin your lives together, so it goes. The choice of the location for the honeymoon should be taken seriously. Here are the 21 best honeymoon place to visit worldwide.
1.A large number of newlyweds couple spend their honeymoon on this continent. Those who prefer the eternal summer is a little cool, you can go to South Australia, where there is cold. Everything is there, the snow-capped peaks and glaciers. Nature lovers tend to stay in the center of the continent and enjoying the view of the unique nature in the national parks of Australia.
2. Guests of the hotel “Four Seasons Bora Bora” located in the French Polynesia, you can without a break to rest in their villas on the water. However, for those who like active vacation, this resort can offer a range of activities, from snorkeling to paddle boats on the Reserve-the lagoon Ruahatu (Ruahatu Lagoon Sanctuary), home to more than a hundred species of fish. The photo was taken by Barbara Kraft (Barbara Kraft)
4. The romance of Venice is incomparable and one of the best places where you can experience all of its charm is the hotel “Cipriani”. The hotel is situated on an island in the Venetian lagoon, which is located away from the main tourist flow. It was in this hotel for the past decades rest celebrities and aristocrats.
7. Курорт «NIYAMA» идёт в разрез с общепринятыми впечатлениями о том, что мальдивские курорты являются сонными. Главной достопримечательностью этого курорта является «Subsix», первый подводный ночной клуб в мире, пары могут наслаждаться видами морских скатов и акул во время того как они танцуют и распивают алкогольные напитки на глубине шести метров под водой.
8. На курорте можно также найти кучу мест, где можно вкусно покушать, одним из этих мест является ресторан «Tribal», где блюда готовят на открытом пламени. Ещё одним достопримечательным местом является «Edge» – ресторан на воде, в который можно попасть только на лодке.
9. Более бурный и наполненный приключениями отдых ожидает вас в частном заповеднике Луисаба (Loisaba), раскинувшемся на 24281 гектаров.
12. Whole Caribbean archipelago specializiruetsya on providing resorts for honeymoon, but Amanda believes that the resort “Sugar Beach” and “Viceroy” located in Saint Lucia (St Lucia) are the most suitable.
13. Clean and fresh rooms designed in colonial style of the 18th century and located in groups, which were named after natural features nearby. For example, you will be able to settle in the “Bend Coffee Tree” (Coffee Bean Bend) or “village of the Passion” (Passion Fruit Hamlet).
14. If you are looking for a room with a stunning view, you just need to pay attention to a double room on the terrace “Shangri-La Paris”s Eiffel Duplex Terrace Suite”. Many couples staying in this room, I prefer to order room service and enjoy one of the most stunning panoramas. The photo was taken by Marcus Gortzen
15. Even more exclusive rooms provide impressive views of the Eiffel Tower and the rest of Paris. At the very top of the hotel is a huge room “La Suite Shangri-La” with access to the terrace area is 83.6 square meters.
16. The glamorous hotel “Ponta Dos Ganchos” in Florianopolis (Florianopolis), Brazil, this is the place where couples can do what they want and when they want it. Breakfast at 3 in the morning? No problem. For couples who came here in search of solitude, the bungalows have hammocks designed for two and private pools.
18. Exclusively romantic hotel “Taj Lake Palace” in the Indian city of Udaipur (Udaipur), is a 250-year-old building on the Pichola lake (Pichola). If the hotel sounds familiar, then it’s likely because there were filmed scenes of one of the films about James bond Octopussy (Octopussy, 1983).
20. This Thailand’s first floating hotel “Elephant Hills Rainforest Camp” is located on lake Chao LAN (Cheow Larn) in the National Park Khao SOK (Khao Sok National Park). In order to enjoy nature, couples can go kayaking, watch for Gibbons, Hiking and swimming.