White and smooth teeth are not only a person’s decoration, but also an indicator of oral health. By nature, the teeth have a creamy milky color, and with proper care and timely treatment of dental diseases retain it for life. There is no need to spend money on expensive dental procedures, since teeth cleaning with activated charcoal provides the desired aesthetic effect. Our ancestors used wood ash in order to improve their teeth color.
Activated charcoal is a tool that is often used in medicine. It can be used for teeth whitening. However, before you start teeth whitening with activated charcoal at home, you should carefully read the rules of use of the tool. Otherwise, instead of the desired effect, you can harm your teeth.
The Main property of activated carbon is its absorbent capacity. The drug begins to act only after contact with the liquid, so all means based on activated carbon suggest its use with water. Use coal to whiten teeth with caution, because abrasive particles, of which it consists, can not only remove plaque, but also can damage the enamel.
How to make activated charcoal toothpaste paste:
Things you’ll need:
- 1/2 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Drops of Essential Oils (Optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pan or in a double boiler.
- Once melted, pour into a small bowl and mix in the activated charcoal, baking soda and essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into a small container and store in a cool dry place.